UDP (User Datagram Protocol) proxy is a part of internal UDP extension and supports simple insecure UDP datagrams.
UDP proxy configuration
To setup UDP proxy, you have to configure the following parameters:
- Proxy IP - IP address on which the proxy will listen to new connections (client will connect to it).
- Proxy port - Proxy on which the proxy will listen.
- Target IP - IP address of the real server.
- Target port - port of the application on the real server.
- Buffer size - maximal number of bytes the datagram is allowed to have.
- Charset - charset of the data (ISO-8859-1 recommended).